What is PUBG and How to Play PUBG in Mobile and PC?
Published in Uncategorized.
What is PUBG and How to Play PUBG in Mobile and PC?
In recent years, with the launch of some massive games, global online games have intensified into a royal escape. One of them is Player Unknown’s or PUBG’s battleground.
It was launched as a PC game and is still referred to as Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, and the mobile version of the game has become one of the most played and most popular games on mobile devices.
Tencent Games publish Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile game, which is available for Android and iOS (i.e., iPhone).
The game launched in stages on March 19, 2018, and has gradually become one of the most downloaded and played games on Android and iOS on both platforms. In September 2020, PUBG Mobile banned India, and many people think this is due to the war between China and India.
You can easily find the Android version on Google Play and the iOS version in the Apple App Store. It is updated once a month and includes new content, maps, and items available for purchase.
Minimum requirements for PUBG for mobile
- The mobile game PUBG is a long-lasting online game, so you need to be connected to the Internet to play – connect via a cellular network or Wi-Fi – but the lower the ping, the better.
- Android’s technical specifications are Android 5.1 and higher, and at least 2GB RAM. The PUBG Lite version has been running for several years but will close on April 29, 2021. Most modern cell phones can play the full version of PUBG Mobile.
- The iPhone version requires iOS 9.0 or above, supporting all iPhone models going back to iPhone 5s and iPad and iPod touch six generations back to iPad Mini 2.
- The game is rated PEGI 16 or Teen, in-game chat is unlimited (but you can turn it off), and has a gory effect when shooting, although these colors are green by default, not red.
PUBG Mobile: Game Basics
Battle Royale means confrontation with everyone, a bit like “The Hunger Games,” where you have nothing, and you have to collect and collect weapons and equipment. Ultimately, this game is the last player’s fight, even though there are 100 players on a 100 x 8 x 8 km island in a smaller map and different game modes.
There are three main game modes: solo, duet, and squad, the latter of which allows you to form a group of four with three other players. Each has different advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage of teamwork is that someone has to support you, rejuvenate you and bring the elements of a cooperative strategy into play.
The game starts from your skydiving to the game island. Upon landing, your job is to collect everything from medical supplies to weapons and provide you with a wide variety of weapons and customizations to these weapons to help you win.
Island is a combination of urban and rural environments and is detailed on the map in the top right corner of the game. The entire area is initially playable, but over time the size of the playing area will decrease.
This forces players to get close to the ever-shrinking circle, and those who stay out of the safe play area will be injured and eventually die. The game culminated when you squeezed the last few players into a small space, and one of the players or team emerged as the winner.
If you are the last, each game can last up to 30 minutes. You can almost die on the ground, of course.
PUBG mobile operation and experience
Mobile games offer the same gaming elements as PC and Xbox games but use on-screen controls. You can customize them for many different layouts and elements according to the size or preferences of your device.
You can also change the controls of the moving vehicle in the game, which has many options.
How much does PUBG mobile cost?
The game itself can be downloaded and played for free. A reward system in the game allows you to earn coins for participating and completing various challenges such as logging in every day, running a certain distance, or surviving a certain time.
With coins you can buy game items such as clothing. Otherwise, you have to pack your clothes into play and then start with underwear.
You can purchase in-game currency to purchase various skins and accessories.
How to Play PUBG on PC?
More than two years have passed since its initial release, and PUBG is still one of the most popular battle royale games, and you can enjoy it on PC and consoles. The mobile version of PUBG is the game version for Android and iOS. However, we are sure that there is nothing better than the PUBG experience that you can experience on a big screen, so in this article, we will tell you how to play PUBG on a PC without an emulator how to use PUBG Mobile. Play and emulator on pc.
How to play PUBG on Your PC without simulator?
You can play PUBG PC via Steam. First, Install Steam, the most popular PC games store, then follow the steps below to get started.
- By clicking here> go to this site> download and install Steam for Windows PC.
- After installing Steam> Open it and log in to your account. If you don’t have a Steam account, you can also create a new one.
- Log in in the lower-left corner> After that, click on Add game> Click on Browse games in the Steam store> Enter PUBG in the search bar.
How to play PUBG on PC Emulator
The last method we recommend is not to play the PC version of PUBG, but through this method, you can play PUBG Mobile on your computer using an Android emulator. Here we also show you how to change the language of the PUBG simulator to English.
- Click here to download the official Gameloop PUBG mobile emulator, previously known as Tencent Game Partner.
- After downloading the .exe file, install it on the system.
- After installation, open the emulator and you will see that the emulator will start in Chinese. Hence, you should change the language to English before proceeding.
- To do this, issue the run command by pressing Windows key + R on the Windows PC and then typing regedit. Click OK and then click Yes in the pop-up menu.
- This will open the Registry Editor and MobileGamePC will be selected in the left submenu.
- Under MobileGamePC, double-click UserLanguage and type en_US in the value data. Click OK and restart the emulator.
- Well, that’s it then. After opening the emulator, search for PUBG Mobile in the search bar> download and install the game> once the game is installed, it will appear in the “My Games” section of the emulator.
Click on it to play.
By following these simple methods, you can now play PUBG on your PC.